Why do some lawyers get business coaches? And how can having a coach help you improve your law firm? That’s what this episode is about.
Patrick Slaughter is a practicing lawyer in Knoxville, Tennessee. He has improved his law practice so much that other lawyers are now asking him to coach them, so we’ll talk about why coaching helps solo and small firm lawyers.
- Acuity Calendering software
- First episode with Patrick Slaughter (#48)
- Episode with Patrick re: Law Practice Management (#50)
- The Trillion Dollar Coach, by Eric Schmidt
- Details re: The Operations Workshop that Patrick & Ernie are doing
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com
Our Sponsor: Ruby Receptionists Ruby is a virtual receptionist service that provides all of your law firm’s callers with first-class service. I used them for my solo practice and they were phenomenal in helping me surprise and delight my callers. I’ve been enthusiastically recommending Ruby to hundreds of lawyers and they also have been amazed by the quality of service and its affordability. To learn more about Ruby Receptionists’ exceptional services (and get a special discount for podcast listeners only) click here.
Want My Guidance?
Here are some ways I can help your practice:
- My flagship course: LawFirm Autopilot: A Simple Guide For Creating a Profitable & Fulfilling Practice That Virtually Runs Itself.
- My Co-Pilot program —ongoing guidance from me and other key consultants that I completely trust (and also from similarly-situated attorneys with solo & small firm practices).
- My VIP Fast-Track program —personalized, one-on-one coaching from me.