Trivinia Barber runs a virtual staffing company called Priority VA, which helps entrepreneurs and small business owners find quality assistants to help handle the workload.
We talk about what makes a virtual assistant relationship successful, and what kind of challenges business owners typically have when using VA’s.
- Priority VA – Trivinia’s virtual staffing company
- Michael Hyatt
- /Free to Focus/, a guide to productivity by Michael Hyatt.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com
Our Sponsor: Ruby Receptionists Ruby is a virtual receptionist service that provides all of your law firm’s callers with first-class service. I used them for my solo practice and they were phenomenal in helping me surprise and delight my callers. I’ve been enthusiastically recommending Ruby to hundreds of lawyers and they also have been amazed by the quality of service and its affordability. To learn more about Ruby Receptionists’ exceptional services (and get a special discount for podcast listeners only) click here.
Want My Guidance?
Here are some ways I can help your practice:
- My flagship course: LawFirm Autopilot: A Simple Guide For Creating a Profitable & Fulfilling Practice That Virtually Runs Itself.
- My Co-Pilot program —ongoing guidance from me and other key consultants that I completely trust (and also from similarly-situated attorneys with solo & small firm practices).
- My VIP Fast-Track program —personalized, one-on-one coaching from me.