What is “Inner Circle”?
Some folks think of it as group coaching for lawyers. And that’s certainly true.
But it’s also an online discussion group for Law firm owners, especially those in solo practices. Folks in this group are serious-minded about improving their practices but never smug or self-important.
We understand that using technology well is important, and we help each other get the most out of it by sharing our experiences.
But, that said, the Inner Circle is not a good fit for everyone.
Who’s it for? 🤔
🚫 It’s NOT coaching for lawyers who aspire to “10x their practices” or who relish attention-seeking (i.e., thousands of Facebook or TikTok followers).
✅ It’s for those who want easy-to-manage practices that provide financial security AND the freedom to travel, relax (or do your own thing, whatever that is), and who appreciate engaging with other lawyers who value those things as well.
🎯 What You Get
Inner Circle members engage with each other and learn best practices for improving through…
🖥 Monthly Presentations
We have Zoom regular sessions on topics related to things such as:
- ⚙️ Better business systems
- 👩💻 🧑💻Improving remote work
- 🌎 low-cost outsourcing & VAs
- 📈 leveraging Automation & A.I.
- 🔐 maximizing cyber-security
- 🎯 uncommonly effective marketing
📝 Written Discussions
Ernie and other members regularly post recommendations, software evaluations, and tips for making your law practice more streamlined.
Here are some example topics👇
- What’s the Best Practice Management Software?
- How to Secure & Manage Passwords
- Best Virtual Assistant Services for Lawyers
- Automating Documents (Wills, Trusts & POAs)
- Best Practices for Tracking Leads and Improving Intake
📌 Other Benefits
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, you’ll also get access to:
- 💥 Free Courses (e.g. ChatGPT for Lawyers)
- 📝 Step-by-Step Practice Guides & Forms
- 💰 Members-only discounts on special programs
If that sounds appealing, join us…👇
Praise for Inner Circle🤗
Here’s what some members say about their experiences…