I help lawyers optimize their practices for the Digital Age —i.e. using tech to get work done faster, easier, with lower overhead & less stress
Too many solo and small firm lawyers are unhappy. They’re working too hard and feeling burned out.
That’s how I felt at one point. But then I discovered how to use technology to radically improve my practice.
Technology can also help you create a happier practice, once you learn to use it better (i.e. “work smarter”).
By Working Smarter
You’ll be able to automate a lot of work and save a bunch of time, while also dramatically lowering your overhead.
Working smarter means you can:
- Work easily from anywhere because you have a paperless, cloud-based document system.
- Use text macros to create documents up to 500% faster (and do so more reliably).
- Process emails in seconds (and filter out 80% of the noise automatically).
- Be more confident that your data is fully secure from intruders.
- Use outsourcing to get drudgery done by someone else (even the annoying legal work).
Success starts with knowing what to focus on, and in the Digital Age…
The key is to be more like Wayne Gretsky and “skate to where the puck is going to be,” not where it’s been.
Most of all, realize that there are incredible new opportunities to be harnessed…if you know “where to skate to.”
My mission is to help you learn to identify and harness those opportunities, to create a much happier law practice.
If that appeals to you, then I recommend you…
Top Two Programs
Click below to hear the latest episodes