I help small firm lawyers create automated, stress-free practices where work gets done without friction — even when all you have is a smartphone.
The Key to Success
If you’re a small firm lawyer, you must be ruthless about using limited resources (e.g. time, money, attention). Digital technology can help you leverage your limited resources in mind-boggling ways.
At least, in theory.
Unfortunately, technology is often more bewildering and frustrating than helpful. For most lawyers, anyway.
So what’s the solution? How can you turn things around?
The key is to “work smarter” with technology. That is, you need to be systematic and realistic (as opposed to haphazard and naïve).
Focus ruthlessly on the high-value levers supplied by modern technology.
The two best levers you should focus on are paperless automation and low-cost outsourcing. And, if you need more clients, then learn to do low-cost online marketing.
When you leverage technology to improve your workflows, you’ll:
- Dramatically lower your overhead
- Create documents up to 300% faster
- Find & hire low-cost virtual assistants
- Blitz through emails with preset responses
- Be able to find any document in a flash
- Have confidence your data is fully secure
- Be able to work from anywhere
- Gain more freedom & have more time off
Now, let’s talk about…
An important Caveat
Leveraging technology takes time and commitment. If you demand rapid transformation or waste time with shiny objects, you’re destined for disappointment.
How to Succeed
First, commit to taking action to improve your practice. And be patient and sensible (like these lawyers).
If you want to create big changes in your practice…
Focus On These
- 1. Leverage automation so that your practice runs more by itself—with less effort & attention.
- 2. Outsource your way to massive freedom. (Do only the stuff you love to do!)
Top Two Programs
Click below to hear the latest episodes