I help lawyers optimize their practices for the Digital Age —i.e. using tech to get work done faster, easier, with lower overhead & less stress
Too many solo and small firm lawyers are unhappy. They’re working too hard and feeling burned out.
That’s how I felt at one point. But then I discovered how to use technology to radically improve my practice.
Technology can also help you create a happier practice, once you learn to use it better (i.e. “work smarter”).
By Working Smarter
Working smarter means automating your work, saving lots of time, and dramatically lowering your overhead.
More specifically, working smarter means you can:
- Work easily from anywhere using a cloud-based, paperless document management system.
- Create legal documents up to 500% faster (and do so more reliably).
- Process emails in seconds (and filter out 80% of the noise automatically).
- Be more confident because your data is fully secure from intruders.
- Use outsourcing to get all your admin work done at a much lower cost by people who can work as much or as little as you need (even legal work).
The Key to Success
Success in the Digital Age hinges on learning to “work smarter.”
For lawyers, this means being more like Wayne Gretsky, who famously said his success came from “skating to where the puck is going to be,” and not where it’s been.
Most of all, realize that there are incredible new opportunities to be harnessed…if you know “where to skate to.”
My mission is to help you learn to identify and harness those opportunities, to create a much happier law practice.
If that appeals to you, then I recommend you…
Top Two Programs
Click below to hear the latest episodes