I help lawyers create happier practices by leveraging technology to get better results with less effort, and lower overhead
Too many solos and small firm lawyers are unhappy. They’re working too hard and feeling burned out.
That’s how I felt at one point. But then I discovered how to use technology to radically improve my practice.
Yes, hard work is necessary to build a successful practice, but it’s no longer enough by itself. In today’s world, technology is also essential.
Technology can help you create a truly amazing practice once you learn to use it properly (which is what I call “working smarter”).
When you work smarter you’ll be able to automate a lot of legal work and save a bunch of time while also dramatically lowering your overhead.
Working smarter enables you to:
- Use digital tools to create legal documents up to 500% faster (and do so more reliably).
- Blast out emails in seconds using text macros (that make your automated responses as detailed as necessary).
- Use outsourcing to get tedious work done cost-effectively by people who can work as much or as little as you need (even legal work).
Yes, technology can often be confusing. And it’s often complicated and always changing.
But there are several principles you can use to better harness its power. Specifically, there are three keys to working smarter.
And that’s what my free PDF will help you understand.
A Radical Guide to Working Smarter
The 3 Vital Keys
- 1. Documenting efficient systems to create more consistent and reliable workflows.
- 2. Using automation so your practice runs more by itself—with less effort & attention.
- 3. Outsourcing your way to massive freedom. (Do only the stuff you love to do!)
Also, check out...
Click below to hear the latest episodes