For your practice to run smoothly you need systems. But why is creating & documenting systems so difficult for lawyers? Listen and discover the “magic” process.
Below are links to resources or services that were discussed in this episode:
- The Power of a System, by John Fisher (downloadable PDF)
- Systems Brainstorming Worksheet(Based on Patrick Slaughter’s process)
- Dropbox Paper (collaborative document creation used by Patrick)
- Lawclerk.legal; (virtual assistance from lawyers)
- Hire an Esquire (virtual lawyer staffing)
- FancyHands; (online virtual assistance – general)
- GetMagic; (online virtual assistance – general)
Our Sponsor: Ruby Receptionists Ruby is a virtual receptionist service that provides all of your law firm’s callers with first-class service. I used them for my solo practice and they were phenomenal in helping me surprise and delight my callers. I’ve been enthusiastically recommending Ruby to hundreds of lawyers and they also have been amazed by the quality of service and its affordability. To learn more about Ruby Receptionists’ exceptional services (and get a special discount for podcast listeners only) click here.
Want My Guidance?
Here are some ways I can help your practice:
- My flagship course: LawFirm Autopilot: A Simple Guide For Creating a Profitable & Fulfilling Practice That Virtually Runs Itself.
- My Co-Pilot program —ongoing guidance from me and other key consultants that I completely trust (and also from similarly-situated attorneys with solo & small firm practices).
- My VIP Fast-Track program —personalized, one-on-one coaching from me.