I’m not right for everyone, as I’ve explained here.
So, which lawyers am I best suited for? Here are the common characteristics:
- People who want to know how things actually work (not just how they appear to work).
- People who prefer to figure out the root causes of problems (as opposed to the superficial causes).
- People who want to learn fundamental principles as opposed to ever-changing tactics.
- People who understand the value of effective communication—especially good writing.
- People who are willing to see things from a new perspective.
Writer William Gibson offered this keen observation about modern technology:
“The future is already here — it’s just not very evenly distributed.”
He was talking, in large part, about the amazing opportunities enabled by digital technology.
Some lawyers prefer to live in the past. Others welcome the future and its new opportunities for massive improvement.
If you’re ready to leverage those opportunities then I’m ready to help you in every way that I can.