Visionary attorney Matt Homann shares insights garnered from practicing law as a solo lawyer, and as a consultant who now helps businesses innovate in practical ways.
Among the topics discussed are the joys and practical benefits of systematically firing clients, the “ideal average client,” and Matt’s unique “client worthiness index.”
Below are some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Filament (Matt’s company)
- The Monday Morning Meeting – Matt’s weekly email tips for helping you prepare for the coming week.
- Matt’s Twitter stream – filled with pithy actionable business advice.
- Practically In Person – Matt’s virtual meeting & collaborative online facilitation program.
- Thinksgiving – Matt’s initiative for helping non-profits get help with innovation and business strategy.
- Information Anxiety, by Richard Saul Wurman (book mentioned by Ernie)
- The Continuum of Understanding (mentioned by Ernie)
- And here’s a link to my Solo & Small Firm Lawyers’ Guide to Working Smarter (which is designed to help make your practice more automated & virtual —and less dependent on you doing all the work and making most of the decisions)
Thanks to My Sponsor
Smith.ai offers a free trial, and podcast listeners get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up and learn more at www.smith.ai.Trust me when I say, “Don’t let another day go by!” Try Smith.ai.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com