In this episode, Brett Trembly, a business lawyer and founder of Get Staffed Up, shares how his company helps law firm owners hire talented virtual assistants from Latin America. He discusses his new book, which sets forth a 24-month game plan for hiring seven specific positions. He also explains the best practices for working with virtual assistants, including repeatable tasks, daily check-ins, and quarterly conversations.
Tune in to learn about the nuts and bolts of building a remote workforce based in Latin America.
- GetStaffedUp.com (Brett’s company website)
- 24 Months to Freedom, by Brett Trembly (free copy for listeners of this podcast)
- Click for a list of the Best Tech Tools for Lawyers
- Subscribe to: The 80/20 Principle
- Check out my Law Firm Systems Intensive
- Join: ‘80/20 Inner Circle‘ (a 365 day virtual business conference for law firm owners)
- Read: The 80/20 Principle: The Secret of Achieving More with Less, by Richard Koch
- Learn about: ChatGPT for Lawyers (a free course taught via email)
Thanks to Our Sponsor
Smith.ai is an amazing virtual receptionist service that specializes in working with solo and small law firms. When you hire Smith.ai, you’re hiring well-trained, friendly receptionists who can respond to callers in English or Spanish.
If there’s one great outsourcing opportunity for your practice, this is it. Let Smith.ai have your back while you stay focused on your work, knowing that your clients and prospects are being taken care of.
Plans start at $210/month for 30 calls, and pricing starts at $140 for 20 chats, with overage at $7 per chat. They offer a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee on all receptionist and live chat plans, including add-ons (up to $1000).
And they have a special offer for podcast listeners where you can get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up for a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee now (and learn more) at smith.ai.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their businesses and impact the world.