- The 80/20 Principle: The Secret of Achieving More with Less, by Richard Koch (about how to discover and use the power of 80/20 leverage in business)
- Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, by Michael Lewis
- Moneyball, the movie (Wikipedia link)
- On Base Percentage statistic (the essential KPI in Moneyball)
- Einstein won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921 (link to article)
- Tim Ferriss
- Dave Asprey
- Shane Parrish (founder of Farnam St. blog)
- Charlie Munger
- Thinking in Bets: Making Smarter Decisions When You Don’t Have All the Facts, by Annie Duke
- Meditations, by Marcus Aurelius
- Ryan Holiday
- The origin story of YouTube (Wikipedia article)
- Behavioral Economics
- Influence, by Robert Cialdini
- Thinking Fast & Slow, by Daniel Kahneman
- Munger gave Cialdini $100,000 worth of Berkshire Hathaway stock (link to article)
- The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis
- Subscribe to 80/20 Lawyering – a Substack-published newsletter for solo & small firm lawyers who are looking for ways to get more of what they truly want without unnecessary stress or strain.
- Join ‘Inner Circle‘ – a private discussion group for lawyers interested in making massive improvements in their law practices.
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you can work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”
P.S. If you want to create better systems for your practice, check out this Ultimate Guide.