If you feel like you have too many responsibilities, tasks or things you’re “supposed to do,” then you’re probably feeling anxious. The key to ridding yourself of this kind of anxiety is learning to zoom out and put things in a larger context. In short, greater perspective will cure harmful perfectionism.
- Meditopia; – meditation app that I use and recommend
- Traction, by Gino Wickman (a great book about business fundamentals)
- Melissa Shanahan’s website (Melissa is a fabulous coach for solo and small firm attorneys)
- Melissa Shanahan’s podcast (start getting her best guidance for free)
- Tim Ferriss video on how to read books efficiently.
- Apply for my Systems Course (there is no guarantee you’ll be admitted to the next cohort, but I will prioritize applications based on when they were received)
- Grab my Basic Guide to Working Smarter if you want to discover how to make technology work for you, not against you.
- Check out my Working Smarter 101 course (with a special discount for podcast listeners like you).
Thanks to My Sponsor
Smith.ai offers a free trial, and podcast listeners get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up and learn more at www.smith.ai.Trust me when I say, “Don’t let another day go by!” Try Smith.ai.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com