Tech adoption by lawyers has traditionally been dismal. But not for Monty McIntyre, a San Diego trial lawyer who started leveraging technology in the 198os and remains open-minded about using it to continue to improve his practice.
- Monty McIntyre’s California Case Summaries™ (podcast listeners can click here to get, for free, Monty’s one-paragraph summaries of every new civil case published by the CA Supreme Court in 2022.)
- Monty’s Mediation, Arbitration and Referee
- Monty’s ADR Services
- Monty’s Master Lawyer Mentoring™
- Monty’s Twitter stream
- The 80/20 Principle: The Secret of Achieving More with Less, by Richard Koch (about using the power of 80/20 leverage in any business)
- Subscribe to 80/20 Lawyering – a Substack-published newsletter for solo & small firm lawyers who are looking for ways to get more of what they truly want without unnecessary stress or strain.
- Join ‘Inner Circle‘ – a private discussion group for lawyers interested in making massive improvements in their law practices.
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you can work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”