Nashville real estate lawyer Brian Payne became a songwriter and then went to law school. He enjoys his solo practice and wants to improve it.
Listen and find out how Brian’s quest to improve his practice might help you discover ways to improve yours.
- Brian’s Law Firm Website
- Brian’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian’s Soundcloud site (which showcases some of the songs he’s written)
- Brian’s Instagram page (his handle is: @brianlavoypayne)
- Brian’s Facebook page (search “Brian Lavoy Payne”)
- His Title Company website (“Noteworthy Title)
- 60 Minutes Interview with Music producer Rick Rubin
- The Sound of 007 (YouTube clip from a documentary about James Bond soundtracks)
- The 80/20 Principle: The Secret of Achieving More with Less, by Richard Koch (about using the power of 80/20 leverage in any business)
- Subscribe to 80/20 Lawyering – a Substack-published newsletter for solo & small firm lawyers looking for ways to get more of what they truly want without unnecessary stress or strain.
- Join ‘Inner Circle‘ – a private discussion group for lawyers interested in making massive improvements in their law practices.
- Learn to use technology to reduce friction & gain freedom with this resource: https://www.the8020lawyer.com/
- Focus on these essential tech tools for maximum traction in your practice.
- Take this short law practice assessment to identify your main strengths & weaknesses.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you can work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”