In this episode, you’ll meet Erik Pickering, whose company (Tracers) helps lawyers and investigators turn up vital information that’s often indispensable to the outcome of cases. From doing social media research about jurors or witnesses to finding missing witnesses or missing heirs in probate matters, Tracers is a service that can probably help you more than you might imagine.
- Tracers for Legal Professionals
- LexTech Review of Tracers (6 page PDF)
- Principles;, by Ray Dalio
- Register for the upcoming virtual😉 Small Firm Bootcamp.
- Get my free Tech Resource Guide for solo and small firm lawyers, which includes recommendations about working remotely.
- Consider joining my inner sanctum (i.e. private online discussion forum) if you want ongoing guidance and support.
Want to take your practice to the next level?
If you want to make big changes and massively improve your law practice check out my upcoming Small Firm Bootcamp conference – a 3-day conference for attorneys who want to learn how to better leverage tech (i.e. automation, paperless practice, mobile/virtual practice) to transform their practices.
Thanks to My Sponsor
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com