Unlocking Success through Referral Marketing By Email
Referral Marketing By Email is a topic that needs no introduction, indeed, it has become a remarkable strategy in the world of marketing. With the advent of technology, harnessing this strategy has never been easier, and it continues to offer astonishing results.
John Rafferty’s Weapon of Choice
Our journey through understanding the power of referral marketing by email starts with John Rafferty. A practitioner of email marketing himself, John shares his simple template for sending a monthly referral marketing email. Impressively, this approach consistently delivers outstanding results, illustrating the potency of email as a marketing tool.
Exploring the Tools
Referral marketing via email doesn’t come without its tools. For instance, MailerLite provides free email services for less than 2,000 recipients – a service that John himself uses. However, there’s also ConvertKit, a preferred choice by Ernie that offers a premium service.
More Insight into Referral Marketing By Email
For further insights, Dean Jackson offers an Email Mastery course. Additionally, his podcast, ‘More Cheese, Less Whiskers’, provides more knowledge around effective marketing strategies.
Utilizing Social Media for Referral Marketing By Email
In conclusion, referral marketing by email is an effective tool in any marketer’s arsenal. By employing the right strategies and tools, the potential for result-driven success is immense.
Episode Show Notes:
- John Rafferty’s biography
- John’s simple template for sending a monthly referral marketing email that gets astonishing results.
- MailerLite – free email for 2,000 or fewer recipients (this is the service that John uses).
- ConvertKit – the email service that Ernie uses and recommends (pricing starts at $29/month for 1,000 recipients)
- Dean Jackson’s Email Mastery course.
- Dean Jackson’s More Cheese, Less Whiskers podcast
- Vets Get Jobs – John’s website to help veterans under 40 find a great job after their military service
- Join Ernie’s private Facebook Group.
- Learn to use technology to reduce friction & gain freedom with this resource: https://www.the8020lawyer.com/
- Focus on these essential tech tools for maximum traction in your practice.
- Take this short law practice assessment to identify your main strengths & weaknesses.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Streamline your workflows with SweetProcess for smoother operations and less effort on your part.
The company offers a 14-day free trial, but as a loyal listener of this podcast, you can try it for 28-days free of charge. Try it free for 28 days at SweetProcess.com/ernie, no credit card required.
And thanks to the other sponsor of this podcast on Referral Marketing by Email…
Experience top-notch virtual receptionist services with Smith.ai, catering specifically to solo and small law firms. Let Smith.ai-trained, multilingual receptionists handle calls while you focus on your work.
Plans start at $210/month for 30 calls and pricing starts at $140 for 20 chats, with overage at $7 per chat, with a 14-day money-back guarantee. Use promo code ERNIE100 for an extra $100 discount. Sign up risk-free now at smith.ai.
If you like this podcast on Referral Marketing by Email and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at EmeraldCity Pro