In the latest episode, attorney Dorna Moini explains how her product, Gavel, enables full intake and workflow automation.
She also explains how lawyers can document their expertise and turn that into revenue-generating products.
In this episode, you will hear about:
- The importance of automating repetitive tasks, which begins with recording and analyzing repeatable tasks.
- How innovative document automation has revolutionized traditional legal services.
- The concept of productizing legal services and how doing this enhances customer experiences.
- How to use integrations for productizing legal services.
- The role of artificial intelligence in workflow development, and the importance of quick adaptation in automation projects.
Resources from this Episode
- Link to book a free 30-minute call with Gavel
- Book a free demo of Gavel
- Link to Gavel website
- Gavel Learning Center (on the website)
- YouTube videos with demos of Gavel
- Tim Ferriss podcast episode with Sam Corcos (re: use of Loom)
- Top 12 Document Automation Software Options
- Click for a list of the Best Tech Tools for Lawyers
- Check out my Law Firm Systems Intensive
- Get my new email course: ChatGPT for Lawyers (it’s free)
- Check out my Law Practice Assessment if you want to improve your practice. (answer a few questions and then get specific recommendations for improvement in 5 key areas).