In this episode I briefly discuss gumbo, ChatGPT and a new development in my Systems program. You’ll also hear from Matt Granda, a P.I. lawyer who is serious about systematizing and improving his firm’s operations.
- Matt Granda’s LinkedIn page
- Claggett & Sykes website (Matt’s law firm)
- Click for a list of the Best Tech Tools for Lawyers
- Subscribe to: The 80/20 Principle
- Check out my Law Firm Systems Intensive
- Join: ‘80/20 Inner Circle‘ (valuable business insights for small firm owners)
- Read: The 80/20 Principle: The Secret of Achieving More with Less, by Richard Koch
- Get my new email course: ChatGPT for Lawyers (it’s free)
Thanks to Our Sponsor
Smith.ai is an amazing virtual receptionist service that specializes in working with solo and small law firms. When you hire Smith.ai, you’re hiring well-trained, friendly receptionists who can respond to callers in English or Spanish.
If there’s one great outsourcing opportunity for your practice, this is it. Let Smith.ai have your back while you stay focused on your work, knowing that your clients and prospects are being taken care of.
Plans start at $210/month for 30 calls, and pricing starts at $140 for 20 chats, with overage at $7 per chat. They offer a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee on all receptionist and live chat plans, including add-ons (up to $1000).
And they have a special offer for podcast listeners where you can get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up for a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee now (and learn more) at smith.ai.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their businesses and impact the world.