- Kaizen (Wikipedia article)
- It’s Time to Embrace Slow Productivity, by Cal Newport (New Yorker article)
- John McPhee’s Slow Productivity, by Cal Newport
- Podcast: Cal Newport on how ‘slow productivity’ could reduce burnout in our working lives.
- Check out my 2-page outline: Digital Automation (how to use technology better to create a better law practice)
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you are able to work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”
P.S. If you want a better practice, check out this Ultimate Guide.