- The 5 Minute University, by Father Guido Sarducci (humorous take on speed learning)
- Blinkist – summaries of 4,500 books
- ShortForm – better book summaries
- Imprint (formerly called ‘Lucid’ – a visual learning app for iOS)
- James Clear’s 3-sentence book summaries
- Author Derek Sivers’s summaries of over 200 books
- Readwise – service that automatically synchronizes Kindle highlights to other places such as Evernote or Obsidian
- Richard Feynman’s One-Sentence Explanations
- My ‘Inner Circle‘ – a private online discussion group for solo & small firm lawyers.
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you are able to work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”
P.S. If you want a practice optimized for remote work & virtual collaboration, get this 24-page guide.