Most lawyers are burned out juggling both the intense demands of a practicing law AND the administrative details in managing their business. Mostly, they want help streamlining their operations and getting better clients to come through their door in a predictably steady flow.
I’ve created several programs that help attorneys improve their practices so they can work less, earn more, and spend more time relaxing away from the office. But, if my programs don’t appeal to you, then check out some of my competitors such as…
- Lee Rosen – a divorce attorney who sold his practice and now runs the Rosen Institute.
- John Fisher – a personal injury attorney who also runs mastermind programs.
- Alexis Neely – an estate planning lawyer who worked at Munger Tolles and now coaches attorneys via online courses and other programs.
- RJon Robbins, the founder of How To Manage a Small Firm (a person that some people find suspiciously cagey and off-putting)
- Richard James – a non-lawyer marketing coach.
- Stephen Fairley – a psychologist who teaches lawyers how to better market their practices.
- Ben Glass – a personal injury attorney who also teaches legal marketing.
- Learn to use technology to reduce friction & gain freedom with this resource: https://www.the8020lawyer.com/
- Focus on these essential tech tools for maximum traction in your practice.
- Take this short law practice assessment to identify your main strengths & weaknesses.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
SweetProcess is a great way to document your important workflows. Doing so will help make your practice run more smoothly, and require less involvement on your part to keep things running smoothly.
The best way to understand how SweetProcess will help streamline your firm is to start using it. The company offers a 14-day free trial, but as a loyal listener of this podcast, you can try it for 28-days free of charge. And you don’t even have to enter a credit card to get started.
Just navigate to SweetProcess.com/ernie to start your 28-day free trial today.
And thanks to the other sponsor of this podcast…
Smith.ai is an amazing virtual receptionist service that specializes in working with solo and small law firms. When you hire Smith.ai you’re actually hiring well-trained, friendly receptionists who can respond to callers in English or Spanish.
If there’s one great outsourcing opportunity for your practice, this is it. Let Smith.ai have your back while you stay focused on your work, knowing that your clients and prospects are being taken care of.
Plans start at $210/month for 30 calls and pricing starts at $140 for 20 chats, with overage at $7 per chat. They offer a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee on all receptionist and live chat plans including add-ons (up to $1000). And they have a special offer for podcast listeners where you can get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up for a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee now (and learn more) at smith.ai.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at EmeraldCity Pro