Traditional ways of scheduling appointments have too much friction, so lawyers should now adopt automated scheduling technology like that offered by Calendly. When you use this type of tool, you’ll be able to do more deep work without being bogged down with scheduling appointments or getting interrupted during peak work time.
In this episode, you’ll learn exactly why automated scheduling will help you save time and avoid frustration. And you’ll learn how to optimize it for your practice.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Embracing tech for law practice efficiency: using Loom and Calendly
- Valuing time with pre-consultation fees and streamlined scheduling
- Integrations boosting productivity: Calendly with Zoom/ConvertKit
- AI’s future role in enhancing automated scheduling
- Next episode teaser: Cybersecurity in tech-empowered law practices
Resources from this Episode
- Calendly (click here to sign up for the free service)
- Click here to book a free 15-minute call with me (and see how I use Calendly)
- Check out my recently updated guide: Top Tech Tools for Lawyers.
- Click for a list of the Best Tech Tools for Lawyers
- Subscribe to: The 80/20 Principle
- Check out my Law Firm Systems Intensive
- Join: ‘80/20 Inner Circle‘ (valuable business insights for small firm owners)
- Read: The 80/20 Principle: The Secret of Achieving More with Less, by Richard Koch
- Get my new email course: ChatGPT for Lawyers (it’s free)
- Check out my Law Practice Assessment if you want to improve your practice. (answer a few questions and then get specific recommendations for improvement in 5 key areas).