What are the challenges and opportunities that come with adopting new technology? What are the best practices?
In this episode, you’ll learn the ideal process for adopting new technology so you don’t waste valuable time or money. And we’ll examine how I recently used this process to evaluate a new tool for processing email better (a tool specifically for folks who use a Google email account as I do).
- What Henry Ford Learned from a Slaughter House
- Superhuman email service ($30/month, but worth it)
- Tiago Forte’s website (he advocates “building a second brain” to be more productive)
- My Loom video for Megan explaining what I like about it.
- Feedback Survey: Help Me Understand the Challenges & Goals of Your Law Practice
- How to Create Systems for Your Law Practice, free webinar on April 7th (put on by Jared Correia)
- Red Cave Legal consulting company for lawyers run by Jared Correia
- Law Firm Co-Pilot – my group coaching program which includes access to a private Slack group for discussing technology, marketing, productivity and business matters.
BTW, I’d love to get your feedback or hear about your questions (which I’ll answer in upcoming episodes).
And if you download my free Solo & Small Firm Lawyers’ Guide to Working Smarter I’ll follow up and send you a few helpful emails to make it easy for you to take actions that lead to important results in your practice.
Oh, and if you’re interested in radical improvement for your law practice, the best place to start is my Working Smarter course.
Thanks to Our Sponsor
Smith.ai is an amazing virtual receptionist service that specializes in working with solo and small law firms. When you hire Smith.ai you’re actually hiring well-trained, friendly receptionists who can respond to callers in English or Spanish.
If there’s one great outsourcing opportunity for your practice, this is it. Let Smith.ai have your back while you stay focused on your work, knowing that your clients and prospects are being taken care of.
Plans start at $210/month for 30 calls and pricing starts at $140 for 20 chats, with overage at $7 per chat. They offer a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee on all receptionist and live chat plans including add-ons (up to $1000). And they have a special offer for podcast listeners where you can get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up for a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee now (and learn more) at smith.ai.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at EmeraldCity
P.S. If you want to create better systems for your practice, check out this Ultimate Guide.