What are the challenges and opportunities that come with adopting new technology? What are the best practices?
In this episode, you’ll learn the ideal process for adopting new technology so you don’t waste valuable time or money. And we’ll examine how I recently used this process to evaluate a new tool for processing email better (a tool specifically for folks who use a Google email account as I do).
- What Henry Ford Learned from a Slaughter House
- Superhuman email service ($30/month, but worth it)
- Tiago Forte’s website (he advocates “building a second brain” to be more productive)
- My Loom video for Megan explaining what I like about it.
- Feedback Survey: Help Me Understand the Challenges & Goals of Your Law Practice
- How to Create Systems for Your Law Practice, free webinar on April 7th (put on by Jared Correia)
- Red Cave Legal consulting company for lawyers run by Jared Correia
- Law Firm Co-Pilot – my group coaching program which includes access to a private Slack group for discussing technology, marketing, productivity and business matters.