In today’s complex, rapidly changing world, thinking past the superficial and obvious is a vital skill. In this episode, I’ll tell you about a mentor who taught me how to think better as a lawyer. A lawyer once wrote that my mentor’s character could be summed up in two words: “brilliant tyrant.”
I’ll tell you about his brilliance and the valuable lessons I learned from him that I still rely on today.
- ‘Inner Circle‘ (real talk about the common challenges of running a solo or small law firm).
- Working Smarter (a short PDF guide on using technology better in a law practice)
- Learn to use technology to reduce friction & gain freedom with this resource: https://www.the8020lawyer.com/
- Focus on these essential tech tools for maximum traction in your practice.
- Take this short law practice assessment to identify your main strengths & weaknesses.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you are able to work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”
Find out more at EmeraldCity