Automating the commonly used text phrases and paragraphs is a powerful way to streamline your law practice. But what’s the best way to do this? Let’s find out.
Brett Burney is a consultant who can help in several ways, including E-discovery and Mac-based workflows. But he’s most passionate about teaching lawyers how to use an amazing text automation tool called TextExpander.
In this session Brett and Ernie discuss the many benefits of using TextExpander, mostly the power of efficiency and accuracy in creating text snippets or multi-page documents.
- Brett’s website
- TextExpander website (free 14 day trial)
- TextExpander for Lawyers – Brett’s course on using T.E.
- E-Discovery Buyer’s Guide, created by Brett & Chelsey Lambert (who appeared in podcast episode #56)
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com
Our Sponsor: Ruby Receptionists Ruby is a virtual receptionist service that provides all of your law firm’s callers with first-class service. I used them for my solo practice and they were phenomenal in helping me surprise and delight my callers. I’ve been enthusiastically recommending Ruby to hundreds of lawyers and they also have been amazed by the quality of service and its affordability. To learn more about Ruby Receptionists’ exceptional services (and get a special discount for podcast listeners only) click here.
Want My Guidance?
Here are some ways I can help your practice:
- My flagship course: LawFirm Autopilot: A Simple Guide For Creating a Profitable & Fulfilling Practice That Virtually Runs Itself.
- My Co-Pilot program —ongoing guidance from me and other key consultants that I completely trust (and also from similarly-situated attorneys with solo & small firm practices).
- My VIP Fast-Track program —personalized, one-on-one coaching from me.