In this episode, we revisit a persistent favorite topic – Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). We understand there are many recurring issues that may concern you, but which ones are the most pressing? We are on a mission to resolve these sticking points.
A common challenge for attorneys is determining the technology that could bring the most significant improvement to their practice. Given the unique needs of each attorney, the question is: How do you identify the ideal technology for your practice? Keep reading as we reveal a practical solution to this conundrum.
In our Tech Assessment section, we’ll evaluate how effectively you are employing crucial technologies in your practice, including the ever-important SOPs and GPT tools.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Importance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for civil litigators and how to create effective ones.
- Tips on overcoming challenges and resistance points when documenting SOPs.
- Introduction of a new tech assessment tool for enhancing attorney practices.
- Use of innovative technology like Generative Pre-training Transformer (GPT) in the legal space.
- How SOPs can help in streamlining repetitive workflows and transforming legal practices.
Show Notes from this Episode
- Check out my new Law Practice Management Assessment (it takes 5 minutes to complete, after which you’ll get specific recommendations for improvement in 5 key areas of your practice)
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Smith.ai is an amazing virtual receptionist service that specializes in working with solo and small law firms. When you hire Smith.ai, you’re hiring well-trained, friendly receptionists who can respond to callers in English or Spanish.
If there’s one great outsourcing opportunity for your practice, this is it. Let Smith.ai have your back while you stay focused on your work, knowing that your clients and prospects are being taken care of.
Plans start at $210/month for 30 calls, and pricing starts at $140 for 20 chats, with overage at $7 per chat. They offer a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee on all receptionist and live chat plans, including add-ons (up to $1000).
And they have a special offer for podcast listeners where you can get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up for a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee now (and learn more) at smith.ai.
Overture Law is the first private attorney network enabling them to refer matters to one another and ethically share in referral fees.
Membership is free if you’re accepted. Apply for membership at Overture.law
Once you’re accepted, you’ll start getting valuable referrals and earn fees for matters you refer out. A powerful win-win for U.S.-based solo and small firm attorneys.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.comLet them know we sent you.