The best way to learn is to watch other people who are doing what you want to do. When it comes to using technology, that’s very hard to do. It would be great if you could peer into the practices of many different lawyers who have practices like yours.
You can’t peer into other lawyers’ computers, obviously. But the next best thing is something called the Inner Circle, which I just created and am excited to tell you about. So that’s what we’ll be talking about today.
- Click to join the Inner Circle (it’s free but not for everyone)
- Working Smarter with Digital Technology (my short guide to improving your practice by using technology better)
- Learn to use technology to reduce friction & gain freedom with this resource: https://www.the8020lawyer.com/
- Focus on these essential tech tools for maximum traction in your practice.
- Take this short law practice assessment to identify your main strengths & weaknesses.
Thanks to Our Sponsors
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you are able to work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”