I studied high performing business leaders who are amazingly proficient at managing email. Then I identified common tactics and strategies they used and then adopted those tactics as my own email processing system. My new system is radically more efficient, simpler and less stressful. Best of all: I can run it easily from my smartphone.
Show notes for Email Effectiveness podcast (#46)
Resources Mentioned in Show
- Followup.cc; – tool for deferring emails
- Ari Meisel – Less Doing website
- Ari Meisel’s books on Amazon
- Sanebox; – intelligent automated email filtering
- Boomerang; – delayed sending for emails
- FancyHands; – affordable virtual assistance (use to schedule appointments that show up in email conversations)
- Spark email client (Mac only on desktop) – but also has iOS app and Android; app for smartphones.
- Textexpander; – rapid text & document creation for Macs, PCs and iOS devices (has a free trial option)
Our Sponsor: Ruby Receptionists Ruby is a virtual receptionist service that provides all of your law firm’s callers with first-class service. I used them for my solo practice and they were phenomenal in helping me surprise and delight my callers. I’ve been enthusiastically recommending Ruby to hundreds of lawyers and they also have been amazed by the quality of service and its affordability. To learn more about Ruby Receptionists’ exceptional services (and get a special discount for podcast listeners only) click here.
Want My Guidance?
Here are some ways I can help your practice:
- My flagship course: LawFirm Autopilot: A Simple Guide For Creating a Profitable & Fulfilling Practice That Virtually Runs Itself.
- My Co-Pilot program —ongoing guidance from me and other key consultants that I completely trust (and also from similarly-situated attorneys with solo & small firm practices).
- My VIP Fast-Track program —personalized, one-on-one coaching from me.