After eliminating inefficient paper, the next question is how can you optimize your digital workflows in your practice to make it more streamlined and automated. That’s what’s covered this episode.
- Check out the 2-page outline: Digital Lawyering (how to work smarter by using technology effectively)
- Chatterboss virtual assistants (schedule a free call to find out how they work for lawyers like you)
- Otter.ai (automated transcript-generation from notes or personal dictation)
- NetDocuments (a cloud-based document management system for professionals like lawyers, accountants etc.)
- Episode 49 – Reduce Costs & Save Time with a DMS (with Craig Bayer
- Episode 64 – Backing Up Your Law Firm’s Data (with Craig Bayer)
BTW, I’d love to get your feedback or hear about your questions (which I’ll answer in upcoming episodes).
And if you download my free Solo & Small Firm Lawyers’ Guide to Working Smarter I’ll follow up and send you a few helpful emails to make it easy for you to take actions that lead to important results in your practice.
Oh, and if you’re interested in radical improvement for your law practice, check out my new Working Smarter course.
Thanks to Our Sponsor
Smith.ai is an amazing virtual receptionist service that specializes in working with solo and small law firms. When you hire Smith.ai you’re actually hiring well-trained, friendly receptionists who can respond to callers in English or Spanish.
If there’s one great outsourcing opportunity for your practice, this is it. Let Smith.ai have your back while you stay focused on your work, knowing that your clients and prospects are being taken care of.
Plans start at $210/month for 30 calls and pricing starts at $140 for 20 chats, with overage at $7 per chat. They offer a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee on all receptionist and live chat plans including add-ons (up to $1000).
And they have a special offer for podcast listeners where you can get an extra $100 discount with promo code ERNIE100. Sign up for a risk-free start with a 14-day money-back guarantee now (and learn more) at smith.ai.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at EmeraldCity