- Global Mac IT
- Bobaguard(click this link to get access to the free resources Tom mentioned in the episode)
- 1Password password manager
- Authy 2FA app
- Google 2FA Authenticator app
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Zapier(automate work across 5000+ popular cloud-based apps, including law-specific apps like Clio)
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, by Robert Cialdini (amazing book used beloved by marketers and sales, and by Charlie Munger)
- Working Smarter with Digital Technology (my short guide to improving your practice by using technology better)
“ChatterBoss is an incredible remote executive assistant company that helps solopreneurs and small businesses grow quickly and save money. Your dedicated ChatterBoss assistant can help you with case management, billing support, email optimization, social media, process building, automation, and more. They even have on-demand paralegals and legal assistants.
The service is customized to your budget and is on-demand, so you are able to work with your assistant as much or as little as you need throughout the week. The minimum monthly spend for a dedicated executive assistant is only $200/
The best way to get started is to schedule a free consultation and find out exactly how the service works. Click this link to schedule a free 30-minute call, and you’ll get a special 15% discount when you sign up with ChatterBoss.”
P.S. If you want to create better systems for your practice, check out this Ultimate Guide.