Here are the highlights from my Twitter posts this week:
- Tired of copying/pasting into your address book? Here’s a better way. Simple, automatic, reliable, & really useful!
- All Florida lawyers must now serve by email in state court: link
- Ross Gubmerman grades the readability of the Apple v. Samsung legal briefs: link
- A New York court considers whether lap dancing is art and thus tax exempt: link
- An Amicus brief filed in SDNY federal court, but in comic book form: link
- New Orleans lawyers with iPads should sign up for my CLE seminar this Friday, Sept 14th. It’s three hours of CLE credit, including an hour of Ethics.
To get these kinds of updates as they come out subscribe to my Twitter feed (you have to join Twitter to do so, but it’s free).