At the very bottom of this page you can officially register for the Workshop. But FIRST…let’s answer some of the obvious questions you’ll have before you register…
What happens AFTER you register?
Inside of the messaging area, you’ll be given further access to a special private channel open only to attendees of the Total Transformation Operations Workshop (i.e. not even Co-Pilot members are given access to this private channel—unless they also register for the workshop)
Inside of the messaging area, you’ll be given further access to a special private channel open only to attendees of the Total Transformation Workshop (i.e. not even Co-Pilot members are given access to this private channel—unless they also register for the workshop)
And then after all that…
You’ll be invited to have a 30-minute one-on-one video call with Ernie, during which he will delve more into your current marketing situation and your long-range goals. He’ll also give you a tour of the online course and the Slack group messaging service.
You’ll be able to work through the lessons in the online course at your own pace. There are 10 lessons with 8 videos (total of 157 minutes), and several PDF downloads.
About 7 to 10 days before the workshop begins Ernie will do a 60 minute webinar
The purpose of the webinar is to discuss any questions you have about materials in the online course, or anything else. Plus during the webinar we’ll give an assignment to start working on so that when the workshop starts we can hit the ground running (you’ll find that Ernie is exceptionally good at helping you accomplish a LOT in very little time).
Here’s what happens at the workshop
We’ll help you organize, systematize, and automate your practice, including:
- An operational blueprint for identifying best practices and for organizing all of your firm’s key workflows and tasks.
- Documentation of your key workflows (detailed enough to use to assign tasks to others, or to train new co-workers —even virtual assistants)
- An automation checklist of key aspects of your practice that can (and should) be automated, plus a list of optimal software tools to use for automation.
- Key elements of important workflows already automated, including scheduling of calls or appointments.
- A delegation blueprint for assigning responsibility for key workflows and tasks to other people (in your firm, or outsourced)
- A list of powerful virtual assistance services that have been road-tested by other solo and small firm lawyers like you.
- We’ll give you step-by-step implementation guidance so you can get dramatically improve your firm’s operations.
- You’ll be given a unique workbook that contains valuable source material you need to (1) better understand how to systematize & automate your practice in more powerful ways, and (2) help you keep track of your written notes and brainstorming that you’ll be doing. (Value: $50)
- And for two full days, you’ll have one-on-one access to both Patrick and Ernie who will give you SPECIFIC actionable recommendations to improve your marketing. (Value: $10,000)
After the workshop ends…
- You’ll continue to have access to the online course forever (Value: $497)
- For 1 month after the event, you’ll continue to have access to the Slack discussion group, and the private channel just for attendees of the workshop. (Value: $75)
- Two weeks after the workshop Ernie will do another 60-minute webinar to answer any follow-up questions that come up after you return home. (Value: $100)
So, as a result of attending this workshop, your firm’s operations will be much smoother-running, streamlined and automated which will allow you to feel more confident, more in control, and less stressed out.
RECAP of “Deliverables”
Here’s what you’ll have after attending the workshop…
What’s the total VALUE of this?
The total value of everything you’ll get from the workshop is at least $10,947 (WITHOUT including the value of your marketing assets, the workbook and the food and beverage amenities). First of all, the value of two days with either Ernie or Patrick is $5,000 minimum. And you’ll have access to BOTH of them for two full days.
And that doesn’t even factor in the value of the online course, the two webinars, or the 30-minute call with Ernie. Nor the cost of the workbook and the breakfasts, lunches and the cocktail reception and dinner (which will be a lot of fun!!!)
What’s the INVESTMENT?
Well, first of all, it’s definitely an investment and not a “cost” because the marketing assets and the strategies that you’ll leave with will pay HUGE ongoing dividends in all of your future marketing efforts.
Plus you’ll learn what NOT to spend money on in marketing your practice (something most lawyers never figure out), so you’ll save money going forward as well.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to invest in the workshop. So, if you want to break the payment into 5 equal monthly installments, you can.
There’s no additional fee for using the installment option either.
If you want to see the breakdown of the workshop sessions by time click here to download a PDF of the Agenda.
What’s included in the Workshop?
- Breakfast & Coffee both mornings.
- Lunch both mornings
- Cocktail reception on Friday night
- Casual Dinner on Friday night
- Special Workbook
- A few nice surprises
There’s Limited Availability!
We only have space for 10 people at the workshop, and we’ll definitely be sold out!
So you should register as quickly as possible if you want to attend!
(and if you want to take advantage of the special one-time-only offer)
If you have any questions about where to stay in New Orleans, email Donna Svenson at email@example.com and she’ll help you out.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
This Total Transformation Workshop is for anybody trying to make their practice easier to manage: solo lawyer, small firm, or even a medium sized firm.
The blueprints, checklists and tactics we’ll give you are applicable to any kind of law practice (in fact they’re applicable to any kind of business, period).
We’ll be doing the workshop again in the future, but we can’t guarantee that the price will be the same. The price will definitely be increasing in the future.
The workshop starts at 9 am on Friday, so we recommend arriving on Thursday, the day before. Ideally, you should book your flight into New Orleans on Thursday with enough leeway that if you have flight delays or cancellations you can still make it into New Orleans on Thursday.
You should bring your laptop so you can login to online services where you’ll have some automation and outsourcing resources you’ll be creating. But most of the work will be done with pen and paper. We’ll supply you with a workbook and paper, so just bring your favorite pen or writing tool.
Casual clothes are best. We want you to feel comfortable and relaxed, so that you can be in your most creative state.
We will refund all of the money that you’ve paid because…well that’s the way it should be, right?
Now, we can’t guarantee that the price of a future workshop will be the same as this one, so that’s one caveat, to keep in mind.