Solo lawyers get crushed by complexity. Small firms do too.
Technology is supposed to help, but…
We know that’s not what usually happens.
Maybe artificial intelligence will come to the rescue.
Maybe it will help us manage complexity better.
But for now, here’s the key to success for small firms…
Reduce it, as much as possible.
Avoid it if you can.
That’s how you make your practice easier to manage.
That’s how you start to thrive.
Is this easy?
No, obviously not. But it’s worth it.
Yes, there’s a price to pay for achieving simplicity, but it’s a price worth paying.
So pay the price.
Speaking of which…
There are a lot of people charging you money to make your life more complicated.
You know this, right?
P.S. If you want to simplify your practice, here are some ways I can help:
- Join my private Facebook group (exclusively for practicing attorneys)
- Listen to my weekly podcast: LawFirm Autopilot
- Sign up for my LawFirm Autopilot course (and get my 10-part framework for streamlining your practice).
- Join my Co-Pilot coaching program (and get my ongoing, personal guidance)
- Register for the next Small Firm Bootcamp (a special 2-day event in New Orleans).
Remember, you can actually create a practice that it feels like it’s running all by itself.