This episode is a deep dive into the law practice of solo attorney Brandon Siegal, a seasoned Canadian tax specialist who is comfortable using technology but struggles with delegation.
The discussion was informed by answers he provided in taking my comprehensive Law Practice Assessment.
We talked about software tools he uses, such as Clio, RingCentral, Microsoft Bookings, Email efficiency tools, ChatGPT, and Zapier. And by the way, he doesn’t necessarily love everything he’s using, and you’ll find out why.
So listen and gain insights that will help you improve your practice as well.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Brandon’s Years of Practice and Solo Transition
- Dependency on Sanebox for Email Management
- Text Expansion for Efficient Chat Conversations
- Coding and Automation Tools for Efficiency
Resources from this Episode
– Make.com (formerly Integrate)
– AudioPen –
– Video Speed (Chrome/Edge plugin)
- Check out my Law Practice Assessment if you want to improve your practice. (answer a few questions and then get specific recommendations for improvement in 5 key areas).