Lawyers have adopted iPads with surprising eagerness, but many of them don’t really know how to get the most out of an iPad in their law practice. Dane Ciolino, Jeff Richardson (of iPhoneJD.com fame) and I plan to offer a 3 hour CLE course in mid-September to show New Orleans lawyers the magic tricks for being super-efficient with an iPad.
Among the things we’ll cover are:
- How to avoid security issues & client-confidentiality issues
- How to view, edit & share documents from an iPad or iPhone
- How to sign documents, and manipulate PDFs
- How to gather legal information (caselaw, statutes) with an iDevice
- How to take digital notes and recordings
- How to display exhibits wirelessly at trial
The three presenters will use iPads that are wirelessly connected to a projector, so you’ll see firsthand how powerful the iPad could be as a display device in court. The program will include an hour of Ethics credit. For more information, or to sign up click here (I’d sign up early, first to save money and, second, because it will definitely sell out).
If you sign-up but need to cancel our policy is to always give full refunds, immediately and without questions, if you cancel at least 24 hours before the event. So, if you want to attend I’d sign up now, to lock in the low price and ensure you have a spot.